- What is simulation dynamic sculpture?2021-08-05Simulation dynamic sculpture is also known as dynamic sculpture. Its "interaction" is the main feature of dynamic sculpture, and its subjectivity is finally reflected in the "interaction" between the work and the audience. Before the creation of traditional sculpture, artists have considered the aesthetic setting of the audience. In the process of accepting the works, the audience is passive and the works are active. The biggest difference from traditional sculpture is interaction. Its color and
- Suspected dinosaur fossils of new genera and new species were found in Hebei 130 million years ago2021-07-22According to the Fengning Fossil Museum, Chinese experts found suspected dinosaur fossils of new genera and new species in the strata of Fengning Manchu Autonomous County, Hebei Province 130 million years ago. According to the estimation of leg bone fossils, it belongs to large and medium-sized dinosaur fossils.
- The archaeological team found a new species of herbivorous dinosaurs 110 million years ago2021-07-22A cooperative archaeological team from Spain and Argentina found a previously undiscovered dinosaur species in neuken, Patagonia, which lived more than 110 million years ago. The new dinosaurs belong to the rebbachisauridae family of herbivore quadrupeds. The fossils they found came from an adult dinosaur about 10 to 12 meters long and two young dinosaurs about 6 to 7 meters long. According to the independent, dinosaurs probably ate leaves and grass. They traveled together and died together.
- A new genus and species of caudate family discovered by the Institute of Paleovertebrates and Paleoanthropology -- Ganqi xingtianlong2021-07-22Gan Qi Xing Tianlong's name "Xing Tian" comes from the Chinese mythological figure Xingtian《 The book of mountains and seas records that Xing Tian was a general who was beheaded in the war. However, after being beheaded, Xing Tian continued to fight with weapons (an axe). Due to the missing head of the new specimen, the researchers took "Xingtian" as their generic name and "Ganqi" as their real name.
- Argentina found dinosaur "hiding place" and unearthed sediment-free fossils 220 million years ago2021-07-22On April 17, Argentine researchers announced the discovery of a dinosaur "hiding place" 220 million years ago. The fossil was unearthed in September 2018. It is mainly bones and almost no sediment.
It is reported that the "Tibetan place" is located in San Juan, 1100 kilometers west of Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina. These fossils were unearthed last September.
- Scientists have found new evidence that asteroid impact led to the extinction of dinosaurs2021-07-22Xinhua news agency, Beijing, September 11, new media special telegram American media said that scientists obtained the geological record of the worst day in the history of life on earth and found it after seabed drilling off the coast of Mexico. This unique geological record shows that 65 million years ago, an asteroid the size of a city hit the earth, destroying dinosaurs and three-quarters of life on earth.
- Scientists solve the mystery of the disappearance of Alvarez dinosaur fingers2021-07-22According to the Institute of vertebrates and Paleoanthropology of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the international research team led by researcher Xu Xing published the latest research results in the academic journal contemporary biology on the 24th: they found two new dinosaurs in China: bannykusulatensis and xiyunykuspeng, which gave scientists a deeper understanding of the mystery of Alvarez's "missing" finger.
- Scientists simulated the tsunami that led to the extinction of dinosaurs at a wave height of about 1500 meters2021-07-22According to the Russian satellite network, recently, American scientists simulated the tsunami caused by the asteroid "shiksurub" hitting the earth, with a wave height of about 1500 meters. History has led to the extinction of dinosaurs.