- Argentina found dinosaur "hiding place" and unearthed sediment-free fossils 220 million years ago2021-07-22On April 17, Argentine researchers announced the discovery of a dinosaur "hiding place" 220 million years ago. The fossil was unearthed in September 2018. It is mainly bones and almost no sediment.
It is reported that the "Tibetan place" is located in San Juan, 1100 kilometers west of Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina. These fossils were unearthed last September.
- Scientists have found new evidence that asteroid impact led to the extinction of dinosaurs2021-07-22Xinhua news agency, Beijing, September 11, new media special telegram American media said that scientists obtained the geological record of the worst day in the history of life on earth and found it after seabed drilling off the coast of Mexico. This unique geological record shows that 65 million years ago, an asteroid the size of a city hit the earth, destroying dinosaurs and three-quarters of life on earth.
- Scientists solve the mystery of the disappearance of Alvarez dinosaur fingers2021-07-22According to the Institute of vertebrates and Paleoanthropology of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the international research team led by researcher Xu Xing published the latest research results in the academic journal contemporary biology on the 24th: they found two new dinosaurs in China: bannykusulatensis and xiyunykuspeng, which gave scientists a deeper understanding of the mystery of Alvarez's "missing" finger.
- Scientists simulated the tsunami that led to the extinction of dinosaurs at a wave height of about 1500 meters2021-07-22According to the Russian satellite network, recently, American scientists simulated the tsunami caused by the asteroid "shiksurub" hitting the earth, with a wave height of about 1500 meters. History has led to the extinction of dinosaurs.
- Dinosaurs were "repaired" like this2021-07-22On the workbench, carving pens, brushes, tweezers, nails and other tools are available. The precise tip of the pneumatic pen vibrates at high speed and collides with the surrounding rock to make a "Zizi" sound. Some dinosaur bones are clear... Wang Tao can't remember which dinosaur fossils he repaired, but he still enjoys this boring job.
- "Toddler" Arctic dinosaur cubs2021-07-22According to a new study, more than 100 bones and teeth of dinosaur cubs "accidentally" found in the Arctic of Alaska show that dinosaur cubs were toddlers in this cold area about 70 million years ago.
The researchers say it is surprising to find evidence of prehistoric breeding grounds in such a cold place. Even in the warm Cretaceous (145 million to 66 million years ago), the average monthly temperature in Alaska was only about 43 degrees Fahrenheit (about 6 degrees Celsius), the researche
- American scientists discover new species of Dinosaurs2021-07-22Science and technology daily, Beijing, May 6 (reporter Zhang mengran) - according to a paper published online by the British magazine Nature, ecology and evolution on the 6th, American scientists reported the discovery of a new dinosaur of the small Tyrannosaurus Rex superfamily. These specimens include two groups of young individual bones dating back about 92 million years. The discovery of new dinosaur species has filled an important gap in the history of dinosaur evolution.
- Black Ruisaurus, a swift and brutal dinosaur2021-07-22Black Ruisaurus is a carnivorous dinosaur that walks on two legs. Among the dinosaurs discovered at this stage, it is one of the species that survived earlier. Black Ruisaurus is a carnivorous dinosaur that walks on two legs. It was found earlier among the dinosaurs discovered at this stage. It has a very small body, agility and sharpness, and quickly has the final winner of the sandbox game.
- Huayangsaurs2021-07-22Huayang dragon has bone plates or thorns from head to tail. There are two rows of heart-shaped iliac bone sheets in its brain, and there are some sharp iliac bone spines from the shoulder. This kind of bone plate starts to shrink slowly in the pelvis and always extends to the middle of the tail. There are also four protruding long pointed bone hyperplasia at the tail end of the tail.
Similar to the sauropod dinosaurs, stegosaurs probably appeared in the early Jurassic.
- Ankylosaurus a dinosaur with spiked armor2021-07-22Ankylosaurus was a kind of dinosaur that ate green plants and wore "armor" all over. They are usually six or seven meters long. Their hind legs are longer than their front legs. They are clumsy. They only crawl slowly on the ground with their hands and feet. They look like crawlers. Therefore, some people call them meat shield dinosaurs.